2. This week we didn't get to much math or Italian, but we did hold an art show, play in the mud, and plan a January egg hunt. I love homeschooling.
3. Trying to do this challenge to get outside every day but so far, failing. The good news is the rainy season here should be over soon. Like March.
4. I am the anti-pack rat, and I will really put that to the test in the next few months before we prepare to move again. I plan to start by donating several ginormous boxes of baby clothes, since we won't be needing those anymore.
|My sweet Agent A|
5. Currently reading Psalms . . . still working my way through the Bible. Decided to attempt an online book discussion of Real Moms, Real Jesus. Helps that I've already read the book once, although it was a while ago. Also received my first BookSneeze book to review this week . . . more on that in another post. And I'm still trying to finish my next book rave.
6. Considering Take #5, I think I need to half my online time and double my reading time.
7. Agents E and J have been playing Max and Ruby a lot lately. Anybody want to guess who's who?
Thanks for reading and have a blessed day.